These rules and Regulations shall be called the Rules and Regulation of the Pong lake Bio-Diversity Conservation Society
I. The ‘society’ means “pong lake Bio-diversity Conservation Society”.
In writing means including printing, lithography and typewriting
II. “Act” shall mean the societies Registration Act, 1860
III. The “society” shall mean the Pradesh Biodiversity Conservation society. Shamshi.
IV. “Governing body” shall mean the body as constituted under these rules by the Government rules of Himachal Pradesh
V. “The chairman” shall mean the chairmen of the Executive committee of the society.
VI. “state government” shall mean Government rules of Himachal Pradesh (Department of forests).
VII. The “Executive committee” shall mean the body as constituted as such under rule 16 as the Executive committee of the society.
VIII. Officers and staff shall mean every full time employee of the society appointed by the Executive committee or any authority or officer delegated with the powers to do so and would include consultants. Fellow. Eco-volunteers. Community organizers and research staff
3. For the purpose of registration of society. The number of the members is declared to be Seven. But the society may at any time increase the number
4. There shall be following classes of members of the society.
Official Members They shall include Officers of the wild Life wing of State Forest Department and other related Government Department/Corporation.
Non-official Members: They shall be from amongst the renowned persons as individuals or from any non Government Institutions/Organizations who have interest in promoting wildlife conservation in the area.
5. Subject to the provision of the Rule 7. Non official members shall be eligible for admission to the society. If he/she is :
I. Over 18 years of age and of sound mind:
II. Ordinary resident in the area of operation of the society:
III. Of good character:
IV. Persons of any non-Government institute/organization interested in furthering the cause of the society.
New Governing Board Members
Chairman Chief Conservator of forests Wildlife (North) Dharamshala
Member Chairman, representative, BBMB
Member Director/Reprehensive tourism officer HP
Member director/Representative, Fisheries Department
Member Director/Representive, Water sports Center, Pong Dam
Member Director / Representative,, Animal husbandry
Member ECO, ECO tourism society
Member Executive Engineer, BBMB Talwara
Member DFO Wildlife Hamirpur
New Executive Committee:
1. Chairman DFO Wildlife Hamirpur
2. Member SDM jawall
3. Member SDM Dehra
4. Member DSP Dehra Distt Kangra HP
5. Member Director Tourism officer District Kangra HP
6. Member Assistant Director, pong Dam Fisheries Department
7. Member Representative/ Director, Water Sports Center, Pong Lank
8. Member Divisional Forest Officer (T) Nurpur
9. Member Divisional Forest Officer (T) Nurpur
10. Member Executive Engineer, BBMB Talwara
11. Member Secretary ACF Pong Lake